The Parish Church was established by lay folk in 1870, to secure a permanent Evangelical ministry and to meet the spiritual needs of a rapidly growing population.
Christ Church parish was uniquely established within the diocese of Manchester as a response to a need for a specifically evangelical church.
This outlook remains…… We are a lively, Gospel-hearted, Bible-believing, conservative evangelical church.
St Saviour’s church was established in 1910, as a mission church, reaching out with the gospel in that part of the parish. It has had several changes of buildings and now meets just off Denton Lane in Chadderton.
Block Lane, Chadderton
Oldham. OL9 7QB
Tel: 0161 624 2326